Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Open Letter To My Co-Workers

As I compose this blog entry, I couldn't help but feel a bit sentimental about leaving the people I work with for 2 and a half years. My professional life has never been a bed of roses (Iwork is no place for relaxation afterall hehehe). Every day is a new experience and challenge to explore, compounded with daily pressures, from beating the deadlines to delivering all expectations. These experiences have nurtured me to become stronger, full of fighting spirit and optimism. These are all impossible without the caring individuals at workplace who are instrumental in making each day 'endurable'. If not for these people, my sanity has already been lost a long time ago, lol!

I feel so young at heart and full of spirit with my buddies at work. These 'youngsters' (regardless of age and era, we all strive to feel young and cool hehehe!) simply make me smile or laugh, from clowning around down to the funniest stories or 'chika-minute' of the day, thanks so much to instant messaging like Skype, which is a big help in keeping everyone in the 'gang' stay connected (ala Nokia, connecting people lol!)

To my co-workers (I dare not mention any of your names here for privacy purposes but you know who you are, from ISG, EDCIS, EDMS, CSG and Technical Group),I am so grateful for the kindness that each of you shown me. Thanks for your generosity as each of you allowed me to get to know you as an individual. Although I have chosen to traverse a new path, Facebook is just one Internet Explorer (or even Mozilla) away. Let's stay in touch...

3 comments:

  1. HI Ate Che, I like your message here... we will definitely miss you..especially us your kateam-mates.. ;-)). Basta we will stay in touch no matter what... good luck to each of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ate Che.. I am also very grateful to have a friend rather than a sister in the spirit of you. We have shared great moments and I will always cherish that, thanks for helping me become a better person as what I am right now, and for all the help, Words can't really express my gratitude to you.. I will miss you and goodluck in whatever path we may take. Mwahugs.. -jho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ate Che.. I am also very grateful to have a friend as well as a sister in the spirit of you. We have shared great moments and I will always cherish that, thanks for helping me become a better person as what I am right now, and for all the help, Words can't really express my gratitude to you.. I will miss you and goodluck in whatever path we may take. THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME.. Mwahugs.. -jho

    ReplyDelete